lunes, 8 de diciembre de 2014

1st day after

Once I have wifi, i will put some pics. I need time. What had happened last days, it was amazing. I sheared space and time with so extraordinary people. All very different,  but on the other hand all so good, so beautiful inside. It was a big pleasure for me. Thank you very much, my way-friends.  It was magic to meet many of you again in Santiago, in the cathedral.  From totally strange people you became friends. We sheared so much. Thanks for your help, conversations, silence, smiles, chocolate, food, time, ... i know i couldnt do 708 km in 26 days without those people, i found of my way.
 The distance I walked, it is for me somehow difficult to understand.  IIt is about 1/50  of size of the Earth. It is still small, but at least it is the same scale;) Therfore,  i will look at the World with other eyes. By walking this distance on my foot. The countries will be much closer to each other in my imagination. And by spending the time with people from so many different counties, the people from those counties will be much closer in my heart.  The camino starts today, buen camino!


T





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario