domingo, 14 de diciembre de 2014

8th day after arriving to Santiago

1 week.. passed over 1 week.. and I am missing the Camino, the people so much, so deeply... I miss the fantastic and irrepeatable moments, but every message from my Way-friends make me extremally happy. I hope and some Way I know that all you will find the jobs, the solutions and yourselves in your non-camino lifes;)
   The ones that weren't with me on the Way physically, but have seen sometimes my blog, I hope that some photos, or whatever have inspired you to make the big-small things in your lives. The human body and mind are done to realize big goals. I have seen this on the example of my Way colleges.
soooo GO A HEAD,  KEEP WALKING, KEEP SMILING, KEEP DREAMING AND START REALIZE YOUR DREAMS NOOOOW!









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario