sábado, 6 de diciembre de 2014

28th day of expedition, 26th day of walking, last day of walking. SANTIAGO

26 day, 700 km it means the mean of 27 km per day. Not so bad having into account that I was never in hurry, never checking the time, map or phone;) i had 90% p9f good weather! Amazing! But was going through some mountains sometimes with some pain in the ankle. No bad;) I am happy to arrive, to take 40 min shower, to rest in clean bad and not to wake up tomorrow at 7;) St James road it is good, healing way. I recommend it to everybody. The people I met were from 19 to 79, from Spain, Italy, Poland, France, Germany, Uruguay,  Mexico,  Salvador,    Korea, Japan,  Australia, Brasil, Argentina,  iIndia.  Some for sure I gave forgot. all people with amazing stories and strong will of life. I will write more tomorrow,  need to sleep;) hugs!i














1 comentario:

  1. Felicidades!!!
    Has llegado a tu destino. Tenemos muchas ganas que nos cuentes un resumen del camino y si te ha gustado.
    Un abrazo.

    ResponderEliminar